With Christmas only a few days away, you probably have all your Christmas shopping finished. But, if your like us, you like to wait till the last minute to pick out your presents. We thought we would give you some ideas to make your last minute shopping go a lot easier.
1. Ecco Boots (Pictured the Leros, the Levingston and the Le Grande Boots) – The Scandinavian boot company has a line of comfortable and stylish boots for men and women (we love our Ecco boots). With a wide variety of colours and styles, you can find something for everyone on your list.
2. The Sorel Kitchener Men’s Boots ($200)- Men can be difficult to shop for, especially when it comes to shoes. Most men won’t care for dressier boots, but instead prefer the rugged and casual boots. These Sorel Kitchener boots are both rugged and warm for the winter months, but sleeker in the all black colour. Click here to see where Sorels are available in Toronto.
3. Danier Winter Accessories- If your looking for accessories or stocking stuffers for your friends and family, head to Danier. They have winter accessories that are fashionable and practical for the winter season. We loved the cute iPad case($39), the Cashmink scarf (@25) and the knit toques($19). Plus the Danier website has an interactive personality gift guide, that will help you pick out the right gift.
4. The Umbro Speciali 92′ five-piece limited edition collection – For the sports fan on your list, we suggest this new limited edition collection Umbro has released. The Speciali ’92 Collection which was created to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Umbro’s iconic football boot, the Speciali, and features five pieces crafted with premium, soft leather. The collection is available at In2Sports.
5. Kiss My Face Gift Baskets ($25-$95)- Do you have a beauty junkie on your list? Kiss My Face has amazing gift baskets that will be perfect for them. The Spa Collection includes 7 products that will help turn any night into a spa night. Available at health food stores and the Kiss My Face website
6. A is for Aldo Perfume and Cologne ($15-45) – Aldo just ventured out of the shoe market and tried their hands on fragrance market. The new A is for Aldo collection features 3 different scents available in 3 different sizes, which makes it easy to find the perfect present for anyone.
7. The Samsung Galaxy Tab (449)- For the tech-savvy person on you list, the Samsung Galaxy Tab is a perfect gift. The lightweight tablet is easy to carry and has a 10.1″ screen that can be used to read emails, browse the web, play games, watch HD movies , and listen to music. With a tablet like this, who need a computer. The Smasun Galaxy Tab is available at BestBuy and FutureShop.
8. The Kobo Vox Reader- Know someone who loves to read, but has to carry their books everywhere. The new Kobo Vox reader is the solution for them. This new e-reader has plenty of new features including web browsing, email, music, and video, but it still does the most important thing, it holds over 5000 books and has an optimized screen that makes it ideal for reading outdoors. The Kobo Vox is available at Chapter and Indigo.