- Target is one step closer to opening in Canada after it went underwent federal review.
Target underwent federal review – torontolife.com
- Kimberly at The Souls of My Shoes picks her shoe of the moment, the Giuseppe Zanotti pink spiked sandal.
Shoe of the moment – The Souls of My Shoes
- Sidewalk Hustle checks out the latest Levi’s Fall/Winter 2012 Commuter Series. See the features of this cycling apparel.
Levi’s Fall/Winter 2012 Commuter Series – Sidewalk Hustle
- Chrisitan Louboutin teamed up with Walt Disney Studios to update Cinderella’s famous glass slipper.
Cinderella’s glass slipper gets a red sole upgrade – fashionmagazine.com
- Photos of the best dressed at Couture Fashion Week on Fashionologie.com. Includes Olivia Palmero, Anna Dello Russo, Carine Roitfeld and many many more with 100 photos!
This Week’s Best Dressed: Couture Edition- Fashionologie.com
- What is Katie Holmes wearing post-divorce. The Cut has a look at her recent wardrobe choices.
A Look at Katie Holmes’s Meticulously Executed Post-Split Appearances – The Cut
- Model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley reportedly back out as host of Project Runway and may now be sued!
Did Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Back Out of Project Runway: All Stars? – Fashionologie.com
- A look at the best beauty looks from the 2012 Couture Fall shows. There is even Antenna Hair!
See the Top Beauty Looks From Couture Fall 2012 -The Cut