2012 has proven to be another banner year for iconic Canadian retailer, The Bay, and the company is set to celebrate by launching its sensational One Day Sales on Wednesday, November 14. The 2011 One Day Sales were a huge success and The Bay has responded by launching the deals one week earlier, and making this year’s offers bigger and better, and with more product available.
First introduced in 2010, The Bay’s One Day Sales have seen Canadians coast-to-coast rushing out to stores and logging on at www.thebay.comto get in on the flash sales which feature amazing savings on everything from men’s and women’s apparel, cosmetics, small kitchen appliances, and jewellery – all perfect for gift-giving.
Here’s what’s new for 2012:
- Bigger deals, more product
- For Black Friday and Cyber Monday, The Bay will have special super saving deals
- Like them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/HudsonsBayCompany and you’ll get the scoop on every sale the night before so you can plan your shopping ahead
- Extended shopping hours: some stores will open as early as 7:00 a.m. Check your local Bay store for exact details
- For the first time ever, The Bay has developed a partnership with popular song identification app Shazam. In a market first, Bonnie Brooks’ famous One Day Sale radio campaign will have the ability to link directly to www.thebay.com for purchase simply by using the app on your smartphone or tablet
We can’t wait for the sales to start and the thought of crossing off some names on our Christmas list adds to the excitement! We’ll more than likely get a few fashion finds for ourselves too. Happy (Holiday) Shopping!