Ties and wine made a great pairing as Le Clos Jordanne and Harry Rosen teamed up for a Father’s Day celebration on June 11th.
Harry Rosen’s flagship store was transformed into a fashion runway for eight of Toronto’s celebrity dads while Le Clos Jordanne provided their Pinot Noir blends for the guests.
The list of dads-turned-models were:
– David Rocco, Celebrity Chef
– Robert Herjavec, High-Tech Entrepreneur
– Andrew Richmond, La Carnita
– Klaus Nienkamper, Interior Design Star
– Gabe Gonda, Arts and Life Editor, The Globe and Mail
– Del Rollo, Director of Hospitality, Constellation Brands
– Adrion Smith, Argonauts Alumni
– Mohit Rajhans, Film Critic, CityNews/Omni TV
Some of the other notable sponsors that made this event a success include Eatertainment for the buffet, E.F. Walter for the dads’ shoe care needs and Bode Spa for some well-deserved gentlemen-pampering manicures. Check out the photos from the Top of the Pops event below.