Celebrity chef Giada De Laurentiis headlines this year’s Chef’s Challenge®: The Ultimate Battle for a Cure in support of Mount Sinai Hospital.
Toronto Congress Centre will become this year’s culinary battlefield as celebrated chefs battle it out on February 8th to help raise funds for women’s cancer research in the hospital.
Other chefs who will participate with De Laurentiis include the following:
- Scott McGillivray (Income Property)
- David Rocco (David Rocco’s Dolce Vita)
- Mark McEwan (Top Chef Canada)
- Vikram Vij (Vij’s Restaurant/Vij’s Railway Express)
- Bal Arneson (Spice Goddess)
- John Catucci (You Gotta Eat Here)
- Grant van Gameren (Bar Isabel)
- Maggie McKeown (Donut Showdown)
Since its first event in 2010, the fundraiser has already raised more than $3 million dollars with the help of chefs from previous years such as Bobby Flay and Gordon Ramsay. To attend this exclusive culinary fundraising event, participants must raise a minimum of $2,500 to watch the battle unfold as a gala guest. The top 50 fundraisers, who have raised $2,500 or more, will earn the privilege to test their chef’s skills live on stage alongside their team and celebrity chefs, all while under the watchful eye of Giada De Laurentiis.
For more information about this year’s Chef’s Challenge and to register visit their official website at chefschallengeforacure.com for more details.