The Total Wedding Show celebrates their 25th year this January with great treats for everyone’s wedding needs.
The show which will run from January 17 to January 19 at the International Centre in Mississauga will be offering the following:
- Showcase of more than 350 exhibitors for cake options, design invitations and other wedding essentials
- Daily fashion shows with an opening of never before seen wedding spring collections
- VIP wine tasting lounge sponsored by Fresita
- Contests from Gatto Flowers, Hudson’s Bay Company as well as “Win Your Downpayment” from RE/MAX
- Annual on-site bridal gown sale by Sophie’s Gown Shoppe with up to 70% off of designer gowns
Cost of tickets is at $15 with a free parking space accommodation as well as free entrance to children under 12 accompanied by an adult.
Those who would like to know more about this event can visit totalweddingshow.com for more information.