Canada’s best-selling bathroom tissue will celebrate another year of helping the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation through the Canadian White Cashmere Collection.
Fifteen up and coming designers have been nominated by some of the 125 past contributors of the annual awareness and fund-raising campaign from Kruger Products LP – makers of the premium bathroom tissue brand.
Garments that will be made for this collaborative runway show will make use of ‘pure, soft and luxurious sheets’ of Cashmere Bathroom Tissue. The limited edition Pink Embossed Cashmere will also make a comeback as a portion of these sales will be given to the foundation in time for the October Breast Cancer awareness month.
The 2014 White Cashmere Designer Lineup includes:
• Hilary MacMillan, Nominated by Lucian Matis
• Sarah Nicol, Nominated by Izzy Camilleri
• Evan Clayton, Nominated by David Jack
• Lise Godel, Nominated by David Dunkley
• Eugene Paunil, Nominated by Christopher Paunil
• Franciska Veress, Nominated by Rita Tesolin
• Martin Lim, Nominated by Philippe Dubuc
• Alejandro Mendoza, Nominated by Nadya Toto
• Alan Ta, Nominated by Suhaila Niazi
• Ðuc C Nguyên, Nominated by Joseph Helmer
• Elysé Désinor, Nominated by Luko Marion
• Ken Chow, Nominated by Sunny Fong
• Pedram Karimi, Nominated by Marie Saint Pierre
• Myles Sexton, Nominated by Caitlin Power
• Sarah Stevenson, Nominated by Farley Chatto
The 2014 White Cashmere Collection will be marking its debut with a runway show produced by Artistic Director Farley Chatto this September 30 at The Carlu. Below are some of the sketches from this years designers. For last years runway show pictures, click here.