Are you an emerging Canadian designer who wants to make it big in the fashion industry? Get some pointers and advice from Art of Fashion, Fresh Collective and The Retail Assembly through “The Retailer’s Point of View” this July 8th!
This collaborative event promises to be both entertaining and educational as it highlights the following topics:
• Fresh Collective: Business 101-How and why Fresh Collective runs their business
• Industry Intel: The cost of a hanger
• Consignment-How it works
• Garment Requirements: A Buyer/Retailer’s Perspective
• Demographics: What Fresh Collective’s customer is looking for
• Fresh Collectives Formula: Secret to success
This event will be held at Fresh Collective – 692 Queen St. W. from 7:30pm – 9:00pm. Only a limited number of tickets (priced at $35) will be available so do purchase yours if you want to attend The Retailer’s Point of View. To purchase tickets click here.