Toronto Eaton Centre kicks off the holiday season announcing a joyous line-up of family fun. From Santa’s Log Cabin and a new tree maze, to an urban lodge decked with warm tidings; this year Toronto Eaton Centre provides a must see and do list for the entire family.
- Visit Santa and stay warm inside Timber Blocks R-30 insulated, custom built log cabin designed especially for the very jolly North Pole tenant. Drop in and visit Santa Fridays from 4pm – 7pm.
- The Urban Lodge at Trinity Way will bring the holiday spirit to the Canadian retail experience. The Lounge will feature a relaxing digital fireplace , comfy seating, free Wi-Fi, and complimentary charging stations.
- This year sees the addition of a Christmas Tree Maze, an exciting outdoor activity featuring a fun arrangement of over 200 pine trees ready to be explored. What’s more, Toronto Eaton Centre celebrated the opening of the maze with a host of notable friends who unveiled their own uniquely decorated trees.
- Skype with Santa – Partnering with Sick Kids and Autism Speaks, children with special needs and /or unable to meet with Santa in person could make a Skype call to him instead. We LOVE this idea and they’ve had such an overwhelming response that this season is already fully booked.
- Pet Picks – Capture a “pawsitively” adorable holiday moment by getting a picture of your dog or cat on Santa’s Lap – Dec. 4th from 4pm – 7pm & Dec. 14th from 10am – 2pm.
Whether warming up at the yuletide fire or creating a work of art, Santa’s Log Cabin is set to be a hub of fun activities this holiday season. There are two ways to see Santa; via online reservation at torontoeatoncentre.com or via drop-in on Fridays in December from 4pm – 7pm.
We got to meet Santa for the special unveiling of the Log Cabin. Pictured above with some friends, Daniel Desforges , Marc (Toronto Is Fashion, Santa,Chenessa Lam, Steven Carver , and Richard (Toronto Is Fashion).
“Toronto Eaton Centre invites you to join us this upcoming holiday season as we share in the joy of Christmas, with the exciting launch of our 2014 Christmas Village. Gather with family, friends, and loved ones to experience traditional holiday favourites in a warm and inclusive environment, centrally located in the urban excitement of downtown Toronto”, said Meredith Vlitas, Senior Marketing Director, Toronto Eaton Centre.
For more information on the Toronto Eaton Centre holiday activities click here.