Valentines Day is around the cornor and that magical day for lovers can become very stressful for someone who is trying to find the perfect gift for their loved one. We wanted to help you find the perfect gift for the one you love or the perfect gift that you may just want to keep for yourself.
1. Body Shop has the limited edition Smoky Poppy Body Care collection that is enriched with real, hand-picked poppy flowers from the Ankara region of Turkey. The deluxe gift set has everything to make a memorable Valentines Day. The Body Shop Online and in store – $50
2. Why not get some lingerie that they want to wear for more then just Valentines Day? This Triumph push-up bra and thong from the Cherie Essence lingerie collection comes with a wow effect. Triumph Cherie Essence Push-up Bra ($98) and Thong ($58). Available at the Bay.
3. For that special someone, parisian designer Noot created this dainty line of knoted jewellery. The bracelet ($150) is available in Yellow Gold, Rose Gold or Sterling silver. Available at Canon Blanc.
4. Why not get a little sensual this Valentines Day? This all natural massage oil is made with a blend of pure essential oils recognized as aphrodisiacs, making it a great way to have fun in the bedroom. The mixture of rose, cedar, ylang-ylang, jasmine, rosemary, bergamot, sage, vetiver and cardamon, create a sensual experience to share with your lover. Lover’s Oil, $20. Available at Province Apothecary online and in-store.
5. Nothing screams Valentines Day more then the colour red, and this year you can get your loved one of the la couleur couture luxury nail lacquers that are toxic-free, cruelty-free and vegan-friendly, with a UV inhibitor. This means no chemicals or toxins such as paraben, gluten, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, DBP, camphor or toluene. la couleur couture #1941 available at Shoppers Drug Mart.
6. Why not give a present that will help you capture the memories for years to come? Camera maker Lomography has Valentines Day inspired cameras like the Diana F+ Love Letters that is emblazoned with sweet nothings. Available in store or online – $139
7. The ALEX AND ANI Valentine’s Day collection is the perfect way to commemorate every love story, whether it’s a first date or the thousandth! The Heart Wrap bracelets($48 and the Amethyst Spirituality stud earrings ($28) are the perfect way to show your love, and with the affordable price points ranging between $28-$64 you can get them more then one! Available at The Bay and independent retailers across Canada.
8. It has been a traditional gift for years but a bouquet of flowers has never looked so good! Pusateri’s Fine Foods’ floral designers at their Avenue Road Home & Garden Centre have crafted a whimsical array of blooming buds. From classically hand-tied rose bouquets to stunning red or hot pink rose trays, mixed Valentine’s bundles to orchids and more! Prices vary.