Celebrating its 30th anniversary with a fashion gala, the Toronto Fashion Incubator (TFI) will hold an event on March 9th, 2017.
The event for the Toronto Fashion Incubator, which is responsible for supporting Canadian fashion designers like David Dixon, Sid Neigum and Beaufille, will include its annual New Labels fashion show and competition. Below is more information on the event and how to get tickets.
YOU’RE INVITED TO THE MOST TALKED-ABOUT FASHION PARTY OF 2017!
ONE NIGHT. TRIPLE FASHION CELEBRATION.
- THE 30TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE AWARD-WINNING NON-PROFIT, TORONTO FASHION INCUBATOR (TFI)
- THE 25TH ANNIVERSARY OF TFI’S NEW LABELS® FASHION SHOW
- THE OPENING NIGHT GALA OF THE INAUGURAL TORONTO WOMEN’S FASHION WEEK
- RED CARPET WELCOME & PHOTO OPP
- OPEN BAR/ COCKTAILS, HORS D’OEUVRES
- PATRON, V-VIP & VIP DINNER WITH CONCIERGE SERVICE
- TFI NEW LABELS®, THE MOST ANTICIPATED EMERGING DESIGNER COMPETITION & FASHION SHOW IN CANADA
- DJ, LIVE ENTERTAINMENT
- RUNWAY PARTY 10:00PM – MIDNIGHT
DRESS CODE: Black Tie/ Formal – Guests are welcomed to express their inner TRIPLE X!
TICKETS WILL NOT BE SOLD AT THE DOOR: The registered guest must be the one in attendance. If you purchased a ticket for someone, you must provide their name no later than March 3rd, 2017. No substitutions.
REFUND POLICY: Due to the nature of this product, no returns, refunds or exchanges will be given. Not for resale.
THIS IS A 19+ EVENT
Purchase tickets, by clicking here.